- Co-Owner of The Transform Fitness and Training
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- CPT - Certified Personal Trainer NASM
- PES - Performance Enhancement Specialist - NASM
- CES - Corrective Exercise Specialist - NASM
- GFS - Golf Fitness Specialist - NASM
- CSAC - Certified Speed and Agility Coach - Athletes Acceration
- USAW Advanced Coach II
- CSCS- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach - NSCA
- Rock Tape - in progress
- CSCS – Certified Strength and Conditioning Speicialist – In progress
- Sports Performance Coach
- Club Coach
Masters in Physical Education – Manhattanville College
Masters in Health Education – Lehman College.
Brian has been working in the fitness world for the past 10 years and as a Personal Trainer for the past 7 years. Over the past decade Brian has worked with hundreds of clients of all ability levels ranging from elementary school students to the elderly. Brian’s clientele also consists of children and adults with special needs as well as gifted athletes such as collegiate and professional athletes; and even an iconic celebrity newscaster and reporter. He has coached many athletes, clients, and crossfitters on their Olympic lifting techniques. Brian is also a Health and Physical Education teacher in NYC public schools.
Brian’s training philosophy and approach is a combination of multiple disciplines and ideologies that are studied and practiced in the world of Health and Fitness. Brian uses techniques from functional training, athletic performance, Olympic and power-lifting, physical therapy, and massage therapy to provide the highest level of training to each of his clients. Brian follows Transform Fitness’s 3 basic pillars of training;
SEND BRIAN AN EMAIL
Ready to make a life change? I am thrilled to help you along your path to a fit and healthy life. I'll take great pride in helping achieve your goals.